Dating back to the Muromachi period, this shrine is known for its beautiful gardens with primroses in spring and irises in mid-summer. There is a large pond shaded by trees, which has a floating stage for traditional musical performances. It’s a good place to relax in all seasons, especially in summer, when it provides shady relief from the heat.
- Venue Details & Access Info
1110 Kamogami, Gose
From Kintetsu Gosho Station:
- Take a bus and alight at the Kaze no Mori stop.
- 高鴨神社 Takagamojinja Shrine
- address 御所市鴨神1110 1110 Kamogami, Gose
- Opening Time & Admissions
- Contact Details