Dating back to the Muromachi period, this shrine is known for its beautiful gardens with primroses in spring and irises in mid-summer. There is a large pond shaded by trees, which has a floating stage for traditional musical performances. It’s a good place to relax in all seasons, especially in summer, when it provides shady relief from the heat.
KANSAI NARA Treasure Travel
Follow the ancient Katsuragi Kodo Path to Mt. Koya
Last update: 2016-11-14
- Venue Details & Access Info
1110 Kamogami, Gose
From Kintetsu Gosho Station:
- Take a bus and alight at the Kaze no Mori stop.
- 高鴨神社 Takagamojinja Shrine
- address 御所市鴨神1110 1110 Kamogami, Gose
- Opening Time & Admissions
- Contact Details