The many steps up to this small Shinto shrine are uneven and there isn’t much to see at the top. For photos, you can just step off the main street to the red bridge over the river without climbing up to the shrine. The views from the bridge are very photogenic in the autumn when the vivid red maple leaves contrast with the dark water.
Last update: 2016-11-02
- Venue Details & Access Info
4593 Hase, Sakurai
From Kintetsu Hasedera Station:
- 8 minutes on foot from the station.
- 長谷山口坐神社 Yamaguchiniimasu Jinja Shrine
- address 桜井市初瀬4593 4593 Hase, Sakurai
- Opening Time & Admissions