This restored Edo-era machiya house is free to enter, with a collection of historic documents and photographs of the town and regular exhibitions by local artists. You can see the original kitchen and water well and take a break with local sweets and beverages while enjoying the free Wi-Fi.
- Venue Details & Access Info
2-6-6 Honmachi, Gojo
From JR Gojo Station:
- 14 minutes on foot from the station.
From JR Yamato-Futami Station:
- 13 minutes on foot from the station.
- まちや館 Machiya Museum
- address 五條市本町2-6-6 2-6-6 Honmachi, Gojo
- Opening Time & Admissions
Apr 1 - Oct 31: 10:00 - 17:00
Nov 1 - Mar 31: 10:00 - 16:00
Year-end and New Year holidays
Mondays (except public holidays)
- Contact Details