From mid-summer, you can pick and eat grapes and you can also buy premium grapes and related products. The farm will supply you with a basket and cutters for grape harvesting and there are usually around seven or eight varieties to pick. The farm closes to the public in late October, at the end of grape season.
- Greenhouse grown grapes: Available from the beginning of August
- Naturally grown grapes: Available from the end of August to mid-October
Last update: 2016-11-14
- Venue Details & Access Info
1424 Hirata, Asuka, Takaichi
From Kintetsu Asuka Station:
- 20 minutes on foot from the station.
- あすかぶどう園 Asuka Grape Farm
- address 高市郡明日香村上平田1424 1424 Hirata, Asuka, Takaichi
- Opening Time & Admissions
9:00 - 18:00 (last admission 16:30)
All you can eat:
1kg ¥800 - ¥1,300
- Contact Details