This attractive onsen centre with indoor and outdoor baths is a good place to relax after a day walking or biking around the Asuka area. The outdoor baths are beautifully landscaped and there are some lower temperature baths, good for first-timers. You can also get a massage or a Korean style body scrub. There is a spacious casual restaurant with simple Japanese dishes. It’s a short walk from Miminashi Station or a 10-minute taxi ride from Imaicho.
- Venue Details & Access Info
375 Daigocho, Kashihara
From Kintetsu Miminashi Station:
- 12 minutes on foot from the station.
From JR Unebi Station:
- 15 minutes on foot from the station.
- 飛鳥の湯 Asuka-no-yu Onsen
- address 橿原市醍醐町375 375 Daigocho, Kashihara
- Opening Time & Admissions
10:00 - 25:00 (last admission 24:30)
*Admission is not granted to guests with dermatological conditions or tatoos.
- Contact Details