Open from January through May, this farm offers all you can pick and eat strawberries. They grow a local variety called Asuka Ruby which is known for its sweetness. The greenhouse strawberries are grown at about waist height, so picking is easy. The greenhouses are accessible for strollers and wheelchairs. You generally pay for 30 minutes of unlimited picking. If you want to take some strawberries away with you, you’ll be charged by the weight; still much cheaper than in shops.
- Venue Details & Access Info
From Kintetsu Asuka Station:
- 25 minutes on foot from the station.
- あすかいちごがりパーク Asuka Strawberry Farm
- address 高市郡明日香村 Asuka, Takaichi
- Opening Time & Admissions
10:00 - 16:00
Weekdays (open Wednesdays after mid-Feb)
- Contact Details