The only accommodation at Otaki Dam, this ryokan is known for its onsen baths with views over the water. The interior is in a contemporary Japanese style, crafted from local cedar wood. The rooms are a combination of Western and traditional style, with several accessible rooms. Several of the baths are also designed for easy accessibility. This is a good option for driving or hiking in the area.
Last update: 2016-10-14
- Venue Details & Access Info
695 Sako, Kawakami, Yoshino
From Kintetsu Yamato-kamiichi Station:
- 35 minutes by free pickup bus.
Related Venues Hotel Suginoyu
- 湯盛温泉 ホテル 杉の湯 Yumori Onsen (Hotel Suginoyu)
- address 吉野郡川上村迫695 695 Sako, Kawakami, Yoshino
- Opening Time & Admissions
11:00 - 18:00 (onsen until 19:00)
- Contact Details