Within hiking distance of the pampas grass plains of Soni Highland, Okame-no-yu is popular for its outdoor rotenburo hotspring baths, with stunning views of the nearby mountains and plains. There is a restaurant on-site with Japanese and Western-style dishes, and there is a craft beer store and bar just down the road.
- Venue Details & Access Info
830 Taroji, Soni, Uda
From Kintetsu Nabari Station:
- Take the bus bound for Yamagasunishi and alight at Taroji stop.
Related Venues Soni Kogen Okome-no-Yakata
Soni Kogen Farm Garden
Soni Kogen Mugi-no-Yakata
- 曽爾高原 お亀の湯 Okame-no-yu Onsen
- address 宇陀郡曽爾村太良路830 830 Taroji, Soni, Uda
- Opening Time & Admissions
Spring - Autumn: 11:00 - 21:00 (last admission 20:00)
Winter: 11:00 - 20:30 (last admission 19:30)
Wednesdays (except public holidays) / Closed on Thursday if Wednesday is a public holiday
Weekends & certain days
- Contact Details