This free private museum is dedicated to goldfish. Look out for the Yamato Kingyoen building, with a large goldfish painted on the side. There is no English information, but the exhibits are self-explanatory. Apart from goldfish-related memorabilia and reproductions of Edo-era prints, there is a garden area with tanks of rare goldfish.
- Venue Details & Access Info
107 Nikicho, Yamato Koriyama
From Kintetsu Koriyama Station:
- 10 minutes on foot from the station.
From JR Yamato Koriyama Station:
- 15 minutes on foot from the station.
- 郡山金魚資料館 Koriyama Goldfish Museum
- address 大和郡山市新木町107 107 Nikicho, Yamato Koriyama
- Opening Time & Admissions
9:00 - 17:00
- Contact Details