This new complex in an old soy sauce factory balances traditional Japanese architecture with modern design. The shop offers a well-edited selection of local souvenirs with an emphasis on stylish packaging. There is also a cafe offering healthy Japanese dishes, a courtyard with craft stalls and clean, spacious bathrooms with facilities for babies (much nicer than those at the nearby temples).
Last update: 2016-11-14
- Venue Details & Access Info
2-1-25 Horyuji, Ikaruga, Ikoma
From JR Horyuji Station:
- 19 minutes on foot from the station.
Related Venues Cafe Comodo
- まほろばステーション ikarucoki Ikarucoki
- address 生駒郡斑鳩町法隆寺2-1-25 2-1-25 Horyuji, Ikaruga, Ikoma
- Opening Time & Admissions
10:00 - 17:00
Thursdays (except public holidays)
Available Foreign Languages
Some English spoken
- Contact Details