Making soy sauce for over 200 years, this family run factory is an excellent example of Edo period architecture. The entrance serves as an unofficial showroom with many kinds of soy sauce on display. Although the factory is not open to the public, you see the huge wooden vats and some equipment used for production.
- Venue Details & Access Info
3-2-34 Imaicho, Kashihara
From Kintetsu Yagi Nishiguchi:
- 10 minutes on foot from the station.
- 恒岡醤油醸造本店 Tsuneoka Soy Sauce Brewery
- address 橿原市今井町3-2-34 3-2-34 Imaicho, Kashihara
- Opening Time & Admissions
9:00 - 17:00
Year-end and New Year holidays
- Contact Details