The views over Todaiji Temple and Nara Park are a big draw here. This traditional ryokan has been commended by the Michelin Guide. Rooms are a choice of traditional or semi-Western, with tatami mats and raised beds. Rates include two kaiseki style meals and use of the baths with garden views.
Last update: 2016-11-21
- Venue Details & Access Info
728, Kawakamicho, Nara (Along Nara Okuyama Driveway)
From JR/ Kintetsu Nara Station:
- Take the bus bound for Wakakusayama-sancho and alight at at the Onsenkyouguchi stop.
- 遊景の宿 平城 Yukeinoyado Heijo
- address 奈良市川上町728 (新若草山ドライブウェイ沿) 728, Kawakamicho, Nara (Along Nara Okuyama Driveway)
- Opening Time & Admissions
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
- Contact Details