A popular activity around the Christmas season is to stroll around evening illuminations. At Kashihara, the lights centre around a 20 metre high “Christmas Tree” near Kintetsu Yamato-Yagi Station. The gardens sparkle with thousands of coloured LED lights, creating a magical mood.
Last update: 2016-12-06
- Venue Details & Access Info
In front of Kintetsu Yamato-Yagi Station South Exit
Kintetsu Yamato-Yagi sta.
From Kintetsu Yamato-Yagi Station:
- 1 minutes on foot from the station.
- イルミネーションINかしはら Kashihara Illuminations
- address 橿原市 近鉄大和八木駅 Kintetsu Yamato-Yagi sta.
- Opening Time & Admissions
Late Dec - Early Jan
Please contact for up-to-date information
- Contact Details