This traditional Japanese cafe and sweets shop offers good value lunch sets, kamameshi (rice with vegetables and seafood cooked in a pot), desserts and matcha tea with wagashi sweets. The space is designed to look like a traditional machiya house with comfortable tables and chairs over two levels. They also sell snacks and ice creams to take out. It is convenient to Nara Park and the museums, and close to the Nara City Loop Bus stop.
Last update: 2016-11-09
- Venue Details & Access Info
16 Kasuganocho, Nara
From Kintetsu Nara Station:
- 12 minutes on foot from the station.
- 旬菓萬葉 天平庵 東大寺店 Tenpyoan (Higashi Todaiji)
- address 奈良市春日野町16 16 Kasuganocho, Nara
- Opening Time & Admissions
1st floor: 10:00 - 19:00
2nd floor: 10:00 - 18:30 (last orders 18:00)
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
Credit cards accepted
- Contact Details