One of the first houses in Imaicho to be converted to a cafe, the space has been restored sensitively, leaving most of the original features intact. Natural timber tables and log stools add a sense of quaint charm. The owner has lived in Imaicho most of her life and has many stories about the area (if you can speak Japanese). The menu is limited to coffee, tea and simple meals like soba noodles and sweets.
- Accomodation also offered. (2 Japanese style rooms)
- Venue Details & Access Info
3-8-7 Imaicho, Kashihara
From Kintetsu Yagi-nishiguchi Station:
- 11 minutes on foot from the station.
- ギャラリー今井 Gallery Imai
- address 橿原市今井町3-8-7 3-8-7 Imaicho, Kashihara
- Opening Time & Admissions
10:00 - 17:00
- Contact Details