Close to Asuka Station, this casual modern space offers a range of curries, some vegetarian. The specialty is the “Kameishi Curry”, served in the shape of Asuka’s mysterious Kameishi stone landmark. A picture menu makes ordering easy. There is also a gallery space that often hosts local artists and craftspeople.
Last update: 2016-11-09
- Venue Details & Access Info
411-1 Koshi, Asuka, Takaichi
From Kintetsu Asuka Station:
- 4 minutes on foot from the station.
- 飛鳥カリーカフェ Asuka Curry Cafe
- address 高市郡明日香村越11-4 411-1 Koshi, Asuka, Takaichi
- Opening Time & Admissions
11:00 - 19:00
Second and fourth Wednesday of every month
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
Available Foreign Languages
Menu in English
- Contact Details