This modern style ryokan is right on the main street, making it a handy base for sightseeing. The staff speak limited English, but there are printed English instructions in the rooms, covering how to take a bath, wear a yukata and so on.
Meals are served in your room and there is also a spacious lobby/lounge with expansive views across the mountains. The hot spring baths are the real draw here, and non-guests can also try them for a fee. Several of the outdoor baths look right over the valley, with spectacular views in spring and autumn.
- Pick-up/drop-off service from/to Kintetsu Yoshino station is available.
Last update: 2016-12-05
- Venue Details & Access Info
937 Yoshinoyama, Yoshino, Yoshino
From Yoshino Ropeway Yoshinoyama Station:
- 15 minutes on foot from the station.
- 吉野山温泉 湯元 宝の家 Yumoto Honoya
- address 吉野郡吉野町吉野山937 937 Yoshinoyama, Yoshino, Yoshino
- Opening Time & Admissions
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
- Contact Details